- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup distilled vinegar
- Non-dairy whipped topping (thawed) or slightly sweetened whipped cream (about a cup and a half).
- 1 15oz. can of mandarin oranges
- 1 15oz. can of pineapple tidbits
- red and green grapes (at least a cup of each)
- at least 1 cup of miniature marshmallows
- red cherries for garnish (optional)
The last picture above didn't get taken until the salad had been passed around the table once. That's why a chunk of the salad is missing on the right side.
You will note that the salad dressing doesn't appear very white. That's because my chickens are free range, so their egg yolks are darker than what you would get out of the store.
This is really an excellent fruit salad: tangy, sweet, and colorful. Bon appetit!